Sunday 20 October 2013

October Post

Well I have been very busy lately this is why there havent been many post so for that i apologise.
Work has been very busy with it being catalouge time and development time and Tackle & Guns.
How i manged to fit it all in to one month i do not know but, I have still found time to tie flies and get out most weekends fishing (theres always time for that).
With it being grayling time i cant wait to get out on the river just hope that the weather holds of and we can get some fsihing in.
Well this is just going to be a short post but i hope to keep up with my blog through the coming winter months and i have some very interesting things lined up to put on my blog so please keep checking anjd stay tuned.
Here are a couple of patterns that have caught me fish right through the summer months when the going got tough and a few other patterns that you may be interested in.
I hope that you like and and feed back would be much appreicated.






No comments: