Monday 17 December 2012

Codgers bay

This photo was sent to me but one of the members Martin me has been a good freind to me and Dai over the years he looked after us when we were you and played hell with us when we grew up I think Martin has been a member of the u.r.a.a for over twenty possible thirty years. Martin always has a camera in his pocket and is always snapping away in this photo from left to right is les the bull (the balliff of our water),Dai black and gold, John Pearce and bob stansfeild. Bob resently landed a brown that was thought to have been 6-6.5lb it was fin perfect and was stocked a number of years ago. So our lake provides a challenge for the accomplished angler and for the novice so check it out if you are interest in fishing at our lake you can send me an email and I will point you In the write direction my contact email is patematthew@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: