Saturday 16 March 2013

U.R.A.A second stock of the season



 
This morning was the second stocking of the U.R.A.A water the Llyn Fawr.
It was a bitter start to the day with a light dusting of snow on the mountain. I wasn't happy as it was my turn to go in the stock pond at net the fish. We put 250 rainbows in this morning at 10:00am.
I think this season is kicking off to a good start as the fish are fighting fit and haven't over wintered to much, also there was a bit of good news this week as there are 16 new members joined the club some new and so0me who have fished the Llyn fawr in previous years.
The U.R.A.A offer great value for money as a day ticket for the Llyn is just £10 pounds for a 4 fish bag and a season ticket is just £110 which allows you to fish from the 3rd or March through till th e 15th of November
So if you fancy a day ticket either leave a comment with you email address and I will contact you or you can vist our fish farm and they can issue day tickets from there.
If you fancy becoming a member of the U.R.A.A then leave your email address on this post and I will contact you and give you guidance on how to do this. 

No comments: