Monday 11 March 2013

A Hand Full Of Nymphs

Here are a hand full of nymphs (pardon the pun) that I tied the night before for our trip to the Taff on sunday most of the had a swim but none of the caught. Im sure they will at some point I hooe. Some of the stuff that I tie is derived from other people (blogs,books,safari,sneaky peeks into boxes) and that sort of stuff but most of them are just made up and I don't know weather that is a good or bad idea. Maybe I should stick to basics at the moment and follow suite, but on the other hand do I stick with it and be stuborn and possible not catch as many fish if any at all using stuff that I have just made up.
I don't know but it would be a great experience to start a new fly fishing discipline from scratch and put my own methods and flies in the deep end (another pun not intended) weather this is a good idea I don't know.



No comments: