Friday 18 January 2013

My Nymph and Buzzers

Been slowly filling up my box ready for some river fishing in the new year,And now that i have myself a permanent job I cant get a pair of waders and a new rod so look out fishy's. Here are a couple of photos that i took in the week there are a few gaps but they will be filled up before long.


also i have sorted out my buzzer box ready for the spring and although i tie all my own flies i really struggle to tie buzzers and get them to look as i want, so i basically give up and I started to look for some quality buzzers for sale on ebay and other site and time again I always ended going back to the same guy. He is an ebay seller and he ties some awsome buzzers and goes buy the name of MAK-FLIES if like me you struggle to tie buzzers or do not tie your own flies and want some quality product this is the guy that you need to check out. He is one of the good guys on  ebay and doesnt skimp when it comes to hooks and materials and quality
so check him out his ebay seller id is MAK-FLIES786


here are a few shots of the buzzers not all of them are maks but 90% of them are 

2 comments:

mak-Flies said...

Hi Matthew
These boxes are superb love to have tidy box like these. The Buzzers are top class obviously;-)
lol...

mak

Unknown said...

thank you mak I am a little OCD with my boxes they are all likw thatand if a fly hasn't been used for a couple of months it gets cut up and recycled