Thursday 3 January 2013

A few river nymphs and czech nymphs I tied up over Xmas

Here are just a couple of river nymphs and czech nymphs that I have tied over the Christmas holidays all I need to do now is give them a swim. Need to get myself a pair of chest waders and a new 10ft #4-5 and Im all set (any suggestions on a cheapish descent rod) I have any invite to go and fish up the river wye in Builthwells so I think I'm gone take that offer up. I also only live twenty minutes half hour from the river Taff a cracking river to try these nymphs out .













2 comments:

Fishtec blog said...

Some great flies there Matt! Im sure they will work on the Taff and surrounding rivers.

Give me an email on kieron@fishtec.co.uk

Thanks, Kieron

Unknown said...

Cheers pal been filling a box up slowly ready to go after Xmas got to to a rod and a pair of waders any suggestions on a a rod