Monday 17 December 2012

River nymphs

After Xmas I'm hoping to get on the river and do a spot of nymphing and I have been knocking a few flies up. I've done a bit of investigating on the net and this one is fresh off the vice tonight please feel free to leave your comments and let me know wot you think as I have never fished the river before.
I have been itching to get out and try river fishing for a long while now and the irony of it is I only live twenty minutes from the river Taff which has been spitting out some cracking fish over the last year or two and I should be taking full advantage of my local river so again feel free to give me some advice and tips to help me along my way


hook:- hanak #14 h450bl
tail:- a couple of teal fibres it should be coq de loen
but i forgot to pick some up on the week end OOPS
Body:- dyed dark olive goose biot
thorax:- hareline peacock dub
bead:- hanak slotted disco bead


No comments: