Monday 24 December 2012

Looking forward to the coming weekend me dai and alan are fishing in the garnfrwdd christmas pairs competition (www.garnffrwdflyfishing.co.uk) just hope that the weather holds out and it doesn't get to cold and I hope to better in this one than I did in the last one I quit early in the last one an hour early as I was soked through to my pants and I was on a peg in the wind was blowing straight into my face and thats when I cracked and went in to the cafe for a drink and a warm.
I'm just wondering wot is going to be the fly of choice I've knocked up some mini viva lures and some mini grizzly cats and I've also knocked a few black and olive straggle fritz lures up, just hope they are on the take on Saturday as the the last time I was at garnfrwdd they were not playing ball at all and we're taking the yellow egg flies (well they weren't playing ball for me anyway dai had a belter of a day) , I'm also gona make some big black buzzers up jamie miller the owner of garnfrwdd trout fishery had told me that the trout were taking these as well fished deep on a bung set up so I'll get some pictures on here as soon as I can and then I'll let you know how me and the lads get on.
And for all you anglers that want to try a different venue I'm telling you this is the place to go and I guarantee that you will have a good trip and you will be planning the next trip before you get in the car to come home or even planning a weekend end away as the offer stay and fish to camper vans and tourers and also have two log cabins and a beautiful old stone cottage available to hire so give it a blast and visit their website for more information.


http://www.garnffrwdflyfishing.co.uk




http://www.garnffrwdflyfishing.co.uk

No comments: